Soft Armor Protection Panel
Changing threats require a new level of preparation. Soft armor ballistic protection is a realistic consideration. These Level IIIA soft armor protection panels can be used in a wide variety of bag shapes and sizes. That means you can discreetly plan for any situation you may face.
Our Protection Panels come in a variety of sizes appropriate to most common bag types with the intent that they can be used as a shield between the user and ballistic threats. These panels are what Law Enforcement refer to as Level IIIA handgun protection. They are made from the same ballistic materials officers wear daily as a part of their uniform and are designed to be discreet and practical.
Tested & Verified
Stealth Operator Protection Panels are tested in accordance with high performance protocols. The highest level of handgun protection includes:
In addition to the threats listed above, our soft armor protection panels are also separately tested to protect against:
- FN SS197
- Win SXT 9mm+P+
- .62×25 Tokarev
- Speer GD .357 MAG and
- 2, 4, 16, and 17 gr. RCC
*This product does not provide protection against rifle threats.
Ballistic panels for all bags types
- 11 shapes and sizes to fit every bag
- Shapes designed to fit into backpacks (for both children and adults), tech backpacks, messenger bags, briefcases, satchels, and slings*
- Law Enforcement quality level IIIA threat protection
- Rugged, waterproof covering over semi-rigid panels prevents curling, bunching
- Hand held shield during even the most hostile scenarios
- Also compatible with Vertx Brand bags and packs.
- TSA Approved
- 5 year warranty from date of purchase
*Fit and appropriate use is solely up to the discretion of the user. Body armor is legal to own in all 50 states (but we can not ship it to the state of Connecticut).